How Do I Book Online?
- You can book your tickets online through our website at www.lpac.co.uk. If you can’t find the event you’re looking for on our homepage, simply search for the title of the event you are looking for in the search bar. Once you’ve found the event, click the ticket icon to book your tickets.
- If you have an online account with us already you’ll be able to log in, if not you’ll need to set one up. Please be aware that the email address your account is linked to is the one that we will use to send your order confirmation and e-tickets.
Can I Book Tickets in Person?
- Yes, if you’d rather purchase your tickets direct from our box office you can pop in to our venue during its opening hours and a member of staff will be on hand to help process your order.
Am I able to Book over the Phone?
- Yes, simply call us on 01522 837600 during our opening times (or 1 hour prior to a performance) and a member of team will be able to process your order. You can also use this number to contact us if you have any questions or queries regarding events, tickets, venue access etc.
How do I Book Carer Tickets?
- You can book carer tickets by calling our box office on 01522 837600 during our opening hour and a member of our team will be on hand to process your booking. If we’re not open or you’ve been unable to leave a message then please email us via firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be able to reserve the tickets for you and contact you at a later date to process your order.
I’m struggling to Book on the Website, What Should I Do?
- We are aware of a couple of issues with our website. We are currently in the process of updating our website but these are problems that cannot be fixed overnight. For now we suggest clearing cache/cookies from your browser or if you are using an apple or mobile device we suggest changing web browsers or switching to a laptop or desktop computer.
- If you are still experience issues when trying to book please get in touch with our box office team via email@example.com or you can call us on 01522 837600 during our opening hours.
What Type of Payment do you accept?
- We can take payment via credit or debit card (Maestro, Visa, MasterCard or Solo), we also accept contactless payments for those booking direct from our box office. We have recently become a cashless venue, cash will no longer be accepted.
Do You Have Any Additional Booking Fees?
- There are no additional booking fees. There is a postage handling fee of £1 which applies if you would like to receive your tickets through the post. Tickets can be held at the Box Office for collection free of charge or you can opt for E-Tickets which can be scanned upon arrival.
Is Parking Available?
- Parking is available on selected performance. We usually offer parking for £1 during evenings and weekends. However, some weekends maybe excluded from parking due to University of Lincoln open days. If parking is available this should appear as an option during the booking path.
Can I get E-Tickets on my Phone?
- You can choose to have your tickets sent to you electronically. A PDF of your tickets will be emailed to you for you to either print or present these tickets on a mobile device at the auditorium doors for our staff to scan them.
When Should I Arrive?
- It’s generally best to arrive no later than 30 minutes before the performance, especially if you’re collecting tickets from us. This will give you enough time to get a drink at the bar, pop to the toilet and find your seat. We normally open the auditorium from 15 minutes before the performance starts.
I’m Running Late, Will I Still be Let In?
- Sometimes latecomers will be are asked to wait until a suitable break in the performance before they can enter, and due to the nature of some performances it may not be possible for late comers to enter at all.
Do you offer any Concessionary Rates?
- We do offer discounted tickets for under 26s/students and complimentary tickets for carers, however since 2017 we no longer offer concessionary rates for over 60’s or registered unemployed.
I’m a Student/ Under 26, how can I Access These Offers?
- If you are a student/ under 26 you are eligible for our free LIVE PASS membership. This gives you access to £5 tickets for most and a range of ticket discounts as well. You’ll need to sign up for a LIVE PASS at our box office. If you are a student please bring your student ID and if you are under 26 please bring a form of ID that states your date of birth.
- If you do not have identification that states your date of birth then your parent or guardian will be able to sign up for the LIVE PASS membership on your behalf. Find out more here https://lpac.co.uk/your-visit/live-pass/
Do you offer any other Membership Schemes?
- Yes, our Friends membership scheme is split into two. We have Gold Friends and Silver Friends. This membership is available to anyone who wishes to sign up. The memberships offer various ticket discounts, advance notice for when tickets go on sale, exclusive invites to VIP events, and discounts in our Zing Café Bar. If you’ve like to find out more got our Friends page https://lpac.co.uk/support-us/friends/
HOW HAS COVID CHANGED THINGS?
Lincoln Performing Arts Centre’s operations have been severely affected by the current pandemic and so to help retain our employees and reduce the long-term impact on the venue during a time when we are unable to trade, University of Lincoln has opted to take part in the UK Government’s Coronavirus Job Retention scheme and so has placed its staff on furlough. We are very grateful for your patience and understanding during this time. Please see FAQ’s below:
Is the venue open?
- Our building is currently closed, we are looking towards reopening the venue fully in the autumn. As of yet we do not have an official re-opening date, once one has been set our audiences will be contacted as soon as possible. Our venue will be opening periodically throughout this time to host events but will be closed in between to ensure the safety of our audiences and staff.
When staff will be returning?
- At this stage staff are only required to be in the building during the times we are hosting an event. Between events staff will be working remotely from home. Staff will be returning to the venue once an official reopening date has been announced.
- We highly recommend signing up to our mailing list https://lpac.co.uk/mailing-list/ or following us on social media if you do not want to miss out on any updates.
Can I book for future events?
- Absolutely! It has been a while since we’ve had a full season programme but there are plenty events that we have on sale currently and you are able to book these through our website. To find what we’ve got coming up this season click the ‘What’s On’ tab https://lpac.co.uk/whats-on/
Can I book as Household/Bubble?
- Yes, some of our seating plans have altered to accommodate the 2m social distancing guidance. For these seating plans we have a ‘strict bubble seating’ feature. This means that you will only be able to book seats in certain group numbers I,e. Households/Bubbles of 2 or 4 or 6.
I need to update my contact information on my account, can you help?
- If you go to http://www.lpac.co.uk/account you should be able to log in to your account and make any changes necessary from there. Should you have any difficulties in logging in please clear the cache and cookies in your browser settings and try logging in again. If you are still facing issues please let us know and a staff member will be in touch upon their return.
I would like to request a refund, how do I do this?
- You may have already received communications from us regarding the postponement and cancellation of certain events. Should you require a refund please email us the order number, the name the order was purchased under and the last four digits of your card. A member of staff will be able to process your refund upon their return and you will receive a confirmation email of the refund.
I would like to have the tickets credited to my account to use for a later date, how do I do this?
- Please email your request to us with the order number and the name the order was purchased under. A member of staff will be able to process this upon their return and you will receive a confirmation email of the credit. You will have 2 years to use this credit from the date it has been processed.
I would like to donate my tickets to the venue, how do I do this?
- We are very grateful for any contributions made to the venue and we are very thankful for your support. Please email your request to us with the order number and the name the order was purchased under. A member of staff will be able to process this upon their return and you will receive a confirmation email of the donation. If you would like to make a separate donation please go to https://lpac.co.uk/donate/ to make your contribution.
Is there another way to support the venue?
- Yes, we are grateful for any support we receive from our audiences. You can follow us on social media, be an advocate for us online by sharing our work and creating a discussion about the arts in Lincoln and beyond.
- We recently launched a project titled Wellness Compass, a six week programme of activities and videos all with the aim of giving you a toolkit for better your mental health as guided by the NHS’s 5 steps to wellness. We are asking audiences to share some of the activities they do to help stay connected and better their mental health, go to https://lpac.co.uk/wellness-compass-submission-guide/ to find out how you can get involved. This is a project for all ages so the whole family can join in!