Each week we will focus on one of the NHS 5 Steps to Wellbeing and how culture and creativity can help us nurture wellness together. Each week we are asking you to capture yourself on film enjoying a cultural and creative activity and how it relates to the step of that week.
- Week One: Distanced: A Social Guide – NHS Step 1: Connecting with other people (submissions open 1 May 2020)
- Week Two: NogginJoggin – NHS Step 2: Be physically active (submissions open 8 May 2020)
- Week Three: Use Your Loaf – NHS Step 3: Learn a new skills (submissions open 15 May 2020)
- Week Four: Neighbourhood Knowhow – NHS Step 4: Give to others (submissions open 22 May 2020)
- Week Five: Contemplation Station – NHS Step 5: Pay attention to the present moment (submissions open 29 May 2020)
- Week Six: Cognition Ignition – Long term wellness: Continuing creative wellbeing in a sustainable way (submissions open 5 June 2020)
All submissions should be received by 1 July 2020.
HOW TO CREATE YOUR VIDEO
Try and position your camera so that it is recording in landscape format and make sure that the space is well lit (depending on your activity), and that there is not too much background noise so that we can hear you clearly. Ask for help if it is available. Watch Annis’s filming guide below for more tips.
Introduce yourself, and then briefly talk to the camera about what culture and creativity means to you and what activity you wish to share.
Film yourself demonstrating your activity, demonstrating how it can be achieved at home or during your daily exercise.
Talk to the camera about why you would recommend it to someone else to try it.
Upload the content by following this link filling out your name and email address where prompted.
All video footage and/or images must be your own and not under the copyright of another person or organisation.
There’s no need to worry about editing, just send us the raw footage and we will make the magic happen.