Sun 6th Dec - Sun 6th Dec
WEST END JERSEYS celebrates the iconic music of Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons, performed by some of the West End’s best vocalists. Come and enjoy the iconic sound of one of the most successful bands of the 50s and 60s.
Marvel at then slick routines, close harmonies, and above all, that unmistakable falsetto sound of Frankie Valli, lovingly recreated by some of the finest voices the West End has to offer.
Featuring the hit songs “Sherry”, “Big Girls Don’t Cry”, “Can’t Take My Eyes Off Of You”, “Oh What A Night!” and “Walk Like A Man” to name but a few, the WEST END JERSEYS is a fun-filled, high octane evening that is bound to leave you “Beggin'” for more.
Continental Sharing Platter provided with each ticket. Vegetarian and Vegan options available.
Start Time: 7pm
Running Time: 2 hours plus 15 min interval
Tickets: £25 including food.
Location: The Blue Room, The Lawn, Union Road, Lincoln, LN1 3BU
Additional Information: The Blue Room is delighted to welcome audiences back to our venue. The safety of our audience, performers and staff is of utmost priority. We have put in place a number of measures to help us keep the venue in compliance with Government guidelines.
1. Up to four (4) tickets can be booked for a table.
2. Please wear masks or face shields when arriving.
3. Hand sanitiser will be available at the venue.
4. If government guidelines change, or the event is forced, by circumstances, to cancel full refunds will be offered to all ticket holders.
5. If you feel unwell and are forced to quarantine, please contact us before the event and we will happily offer a refund.