Fri 11th Dec - Sun 13th Dec
Featuring the best loved songs from some of the world’s biggest musicals, A NIGHT IN THE WEST END promises to be an unforgettable evening of live music, performed by four West End star soloists – all of whom originally grew up in Lincolnshire.
With songs from Les Miserables, Phantom Of The Opera, Wicked, Jesus Christ Superstar, Chess, West Side Story and many more, plus a few special guest appearances along the way, this is an evening of sheer musical theatre heaven that is not to be missed.
Continental Sharing Platter provided with each ticket. Vegetarian and Vegan options available.
Start Time: 7pm
Running Time: 2 hours plus 15 min interval
Tickets: £25 including food.
Location: The Blue Room, The Lawn, Union Road, Lincoln, LN1 3BU
Additional Information: The Blue Room is delighted to welcome audiences back to our venue. The safety of our audience, performers and staff is of utmost priority. We have put in place a number of measures to help us keep the venue in compliance with Government guidelines.
1. Up to four (4) tickets can be booked for a table.
2. Please wear masks or face shields when arriving.
3. Hand sanitiser will be available at the venue.
4. If government guidelines change, or the event is forced, by circumstances, to cancel full refunds will be offered to all ticket holders.
5. If you feel unwell and are forced to quarantine, please contact us before the event and we will happily offer a refund.