Lincoln Performing Arts Centre’s operations have been severely affected by the current pandemic and so to help retain our employees and reduce the long-term impact on the venue during a time when we are unable to trade, University of Lincoln has opted to take part in the UK Government’s Coronavirus Job Retention scheme and so has placed its staff on furlough. Upon the staff’s return your enquiry will be answered as soon as possible. We are very grateful for your patience and understanding during this time. Please see FAQ’s below:
Is the venue open?
– Our building is currently closed until at next Spring. When an official re-opening date has been set our audiences will be contacted as soon as possible.
When staff will be returning?
– At this stage we cannot confirm when our staff will be returning but you can keep updated with all the goings on at the theatre by signing up to our mailing list here https://lpac.co.uk/mailing-list/ or following on social media.
Can I book for future events?
– At this time we have had to take many of the Autumn/ Winter season events off sale due to the limited staff capacity and the uncertainty surrounding government guidelines for live events. You may still be able to book for events scheduled for this summer or 2021. Should you have any difficulties with this a staff member will be in touch upon their return.
I booked for an event but it asked me to confirm household/ bubble, what does this mean?
– At the moment a lot of neighbouring towns and cities are moving into Tier 2 and Tier 3. The restrictions in these ares include only being able to attend venues, such as theatre, in your households or bubbles. Whilst we are still in Tier 1, we want to keep our audiences safe and abide by government guidelines, with this in mind we are asking customers to confirm that when they are attending our venue they are attending in their households or bubbles.
I need to update my contact information on my account, can you help?
– If you go to http://www.lpac.co.uk/account you should be able to log in to your account and make any changes necessary from there. Should you have any difficulties in logging in please clear the cache and cookies in your browser settings and try logging in again. If you are still facing issues please let us know and a staff member will be in touch upon their return.
I would like to request a refund, how do I do this?
– You may have already received communications from us regarding the postponement and cancellation of certain events. Should you require a refund please email us the order number, the name the order was purchased under and the last four digits of your card. A member of staff will be able to process your refund upon their return and you will receive a confirmation email of the refund.
I would like to have the tickets credited to my account to use for a later date, how do I do this?
– Please email your request to us with the order number and the name the order was purchased under. A member of staff will be able to process this upon their return and you will receive a confirmation email of the credit. You will have 1 year to use this credit from the date it has been processed.
I would like to donate my tickets to the venue, how do I do this?
– We are very grateful for any contributions made to the venue and we are very thankful for your support. Please email your request to us with the order number and the name the order was purchased under. A member of staff will be able to process this upon their return and you will receive a confirmation email of the donation. If you would like to make a separate donation please go to https://lpac.co.uk/donate/ to make your contribution.
Is there another way to support the venue?
– Yes, we are grateful for any support we receive from our audiences. You can follow us on social media, be an advocate for us online by sharing our work and creating a discussion about the arts in Lincoln and beyond. We recently launched a project titled Wellness Compass, a six week programme of activities and videos all with the aim of giving you a toolkit for better your mental health as guided by the NHS’s 5 steps to wellness. We are asking audiences to share some of the activities they do to help stay connected and better their mental health, go to https://lpac.co.uk/wellness-compass-submission-guide/ to find out how you can get involved. This is a project for all ages so the whole family can join in!